Monday, September 28, 2009

This few days I don't really take care of my face. Maybe it's because I am too busy with my exams and stuff so I ignore my pretty face. Actually, not too busy though, I am just too lazy to deal with my face. All I do with my extra time is sleep. I am the sleeping beauty, yeah.wth? I am having PMS.shit!!!!Pimples all over my face.It is so obvious la..How am I gonna face all my friends?sob...

Today is my final paper.MMS!!!yahoo...finally it's gona over very soon. About 10 more hours to go. I considered myself finish reading my notes so here I am, blogging. Not much to blog actually. Because today is just another boring, dull day that I always experienced. Tomorrow right after exam will be heading somewhere which is yet to decide with Ruth, Vimal and maybe some other friends who want to join us. Initial plan is to go shopping in Mid Valley. Since we are not going to clubbing on Wednesday, Vimal said he has nothing to buy then. How could that be happening? What is wrong with all our plans that we planned earlier? But nevermind, see who is in the group. Sure got something on tomorrow.hahaha...That's for sure. We wont waste our time just like that!!Isn't that very cool??

Don't worry. If any pictures taken tomorrow, I will blog about it.
Bye for now. Need to sleep...

No comments: