Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's me and him

I realise something which is very important for me and him. Need to do some check list:

1. Have been a long time that we both don't really go for a real date
2. Have been a long time that we both don't spend a very long time sms-ing like we used to do
3. Have been a long time that we both don't spend a long time chatting online
4. Have been a long time that we both did not fight
5. Have been a long time that I did not present him a really special gift
6. Have been a long time that I did not tell him how much I love him
7. Have been a long time that I don't get bullied by him (I am the one who bullied him all the time)
8. Have been a long time that I don't take crazy pictures with him
9. Have been a long time that we did not wear our couple tee


What should I do??gosh.*smack forehead

2 comments:

rainfire said...

now u hv all de time..!!!. . .GO FOR IT..!!

munyee said...

neh..i dun think so