Sunday, September 6, 2009

I wasted my Sunday




Study leave is officially on and guess what I'm doing at home.Omg!!!I was supossed to study yet I did not.I hang around, eat, sleep, watch tv. I guess I sleep the most. Reading Broadcasting notes is a torture for me. What should I do??Can't remember everything and I have limited memory storage...Shit la!!!

By the way, this noon went for Pan mee session with my 3rd sis at opposite of IOI Mall. This was recommended by my eldest sis. Not bad..Here are some pictures from what we orderes.



My sea coconut..(sorry for the position..forget to rotate it la..)

Her Tao fu fa with cincau...the black thingy on top is cincau, fyi(don't misinterpret it though^^)

This is mine..Dry pork pan mee..

Curry pan mee for my sis

The total bill is only RM17.80 for 2 persons. Pretty affordable and the taste is not bad. Should try it.

I forgot to take the signage picture for the restaurant. My stupid mistake..sorrry...

Currently watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on youtube.sigh...very boring..I want some goals in my life. HELP ME!!!

3 comments:

rainfire said...

ur not the onlyone la..me oso same...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gaucho-Messenger of GOD said...

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME 2...feel dam bored...Things here are worse as i have disturbance at home making me ******g cant concentrate on my studies..SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M DOOMED wei..=(

munyee said...

haha..god's messenger dun ******g wan la!!!haha....