Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Study day for me!!

Today made an appointment with Vimal to go to IOI Mall and study. So went to this cafe called Pantai Remis and took our broadcasting notes out. Well, that's not the whole main point here. I do not have any interesting topic for today but let's look at de dude that I study with today...haha!!!
This dude actually want me to take another picture of him. You want to know why?
Cox he said this pic cant see his toothpick clearly.So, he made me took another pic of him which is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS!!!hahahaha....
Now, let's take a closer look of him...

For the 3 pictures above, he wanted me to talk good things about him. 
So, there you go. This is de "macho guy" that I study with for today.
Around 5.45pm, both of us closed our notes, paid de bill and went for a walk in the mall while waiting for my sis to fetch me. We were in the Jusco when he actually took the piglet and place some puppet show for me to watch and start talking to himself!!haha..I think he is insane already..

"I'm not your type"..From his T-shirt..haha


Look at him...how childish is him behaving like that in the mall..haha!!!!Oppppsss.I was suppose to talk good things about him..Er.....but looks like..I just cant talk good things about him..It's so not me and this devil is more than a devil...hehe...

That's all for today.A short one because not much time to blog. Have to buried myself in the notes again..

c ya...

4 comments:

rainfire said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...awww...i shud hv been der..!!...baby-v so cute..!!

gaucho-messenger of god said...

oi!!!u suppose to talk good things ok???1 thing i true...hehehe u devil is more then a devil!!!!!!!!!!!kakaka!!!=P

GAUCHO-MESSENGER OF GOD said...

oi!!!!!!!!!!!u suppose to talk good things ok???but i thing u mention is very true...hehehe u the devil is more than a devil!!!!!!!!!!!kakakakaa!!!!=P

munyee said...

haha...the devil is u la..not me..