Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's leave it untitled

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. Then, Saturday is the beginning for my final exam for the first semester in year one. It may look easy but it may be tricky sometimes. I don't manage to read a lot today thanks to my headache which attacked me since noon till now. I still experience it now though. It's pretty warm in my room (no air con mah) so, it somehow become a problem for me when I try to study in the afternoon.  I get stressed up easily when I get bored reading the notes. The only thing that made me proud for today is  I made myself watched FRIENDS. Yea... the American sitcom for about 4 episodes in season 1. 
Until now, I still don't get the reason why my lecturer pick this sitcom instead of something else. Probably, like Vimal mentioned, it's the funniest sitcom. Maybe, I guess. Well, that's not the main point. I started to think about my future marks until I get so worried. Imagine this, in order to get an A for Broadcasting, I have to score 94/100 for my finals. That's way so impossible for me. Pretty low marks for my assignments and also my midterm. I don't blame my assignments for the low marks, but instead of that, I blame myself. Why wouldn't I put more effort in my midterm and do better in it instead of loitering around and not paying attention in class?? Otherwise, I get to do better than that. Isn't it? 
I regret so much for wasting all the precious and free time that I have in the past 14 weeks. What I can do now is to say goodbye to all the time that I wasted. I wouldn't be able to catch it back though I need them desperately. Perhaps, I shouldn't be thinking about the past either. But, sometimes, the past lead me to take any action wisely. Omg. I just can't stop procrastinating and delaying my work. I can't help it..shit!!!
Wake up gal. It's no longer the honeymoon year for you. You are no longer 18 that you can make it as an excuse and run away from any mistakes you made. This is the path that you had decided. Your dad repeatedly asked you before, "Is this what you really want?" And you answered yes. Now, you have it. You chose it and you have to face the challenges that you encounter. One semester had gone, you survived. hopefully you survive in your in your finals too. You have 7 semesters more waiting for you and one internship program. There is no turning back for you. All you have is the road in front of you. No U-turn. You survived the foundation program is because it's easy. It is all about the basic stuff. But, degree is not as easy as you thought. You have to do advance reading and not solely based on the notes lecturers given it to you. Don't ever expect that lecturers will spoon-fed you all the time. You have to find it yourself. Don't wait for the gold to drop in front of you. It will never happen. 

3 comments:

Gaucho-Messenger of GOD said...

hahaha...tat is exactly same for all of us aso..but there is no use looking back at the past..since we know our mistakes..lets just try improve ourselves in the future...hehehe!!!its gud tat we realized...n if i am one of your distractions or the cause of u not paying attention in class i am truly and very very sorry!!...I'll try to be better n not be a distraction next sem..feel slightly guilty..SORRY munyee and even ruth!!!!!!!

munyee said...

haha!!for wat u feel guilty?it's not about also la..its all about myself^^..u are not de distractor la..u actually keep me awkae all the time..remember the poking poking thingy??haha...its so cool!!!

munyee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.