Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm back!!

Well well well..looks like I am back in blogging now. Assignments and presentations are finally over. But there is always a catch in life right?This time it's the final exam. I know every semester I am experiencing it but this time I may be a little bit worry about my Broadcasting paper. I'm kind of screwed up in my assignments and also my mid term for this paper. Anyhow, hoping for the best still. There are a few things that I wanted to blog about but do not know which one to start with. Probably I will start with the Hari Wanita ce;ebration in KLCC the other day.

It was on a Tuesday dated 25 August 2009 where a few students which included me were invited for this event. At first, I am kind of exciting though. Meeting the PM and have some dinner with him. We were told to wear formal on that particular day. I hate formals. Everything went well until we got into the bus. It was like 8 PJ Utarians and some Malay office lady only. Then, we started to wonder.."Is that all who follwed?How come so few only?"Then, we thought maybe the driver will be going to PD block to fetch more students and staff. But in the end, it end up heading to Sg Long campus. It was quite along journey though. Around half an hour to reach there. Everyone was so tired with the journey that in the end everyone is sleeping in the bus include me, yours truly.

Then, upon reaching Sg Long, more students hop on the bus. Around 12 of them I think. Then, only we started our journey to KLCC. We picked them up around 4pm but reaching KLCC was like 6.30pm due to massive traffic jam along Jln Tun Razak towards KLCC. Went into my dreamland again. This time was longer. Hunger strikes me but nothing to eat. Apa nak buat?? Wait lo...until we reached KLCC. The best part is we were serve with a BIG pot of food which has everything in it...


Tadaa.......


Told you....
Imagine this pot that has been separated by partitions and all the food were inside ready to be served to 12 people??

hahahahahahha..........

You can just eat 'alot' from it..

Among the pictures taken are...


peace forever yo...


Pikachu, Grace and Sabrina


me, Dana and Suven


As mentioned earlier, I was quite excited about it. And this is what I get with meeting the PM.


Through the projector screen..how great??

I was supposed to have few more pictures here but due to my limited patience that has reached the maximum, i will upload the pictures in another day. cox the uploading take a thounsand years to do it.hate it..

toodles...


2 comments:

rainfire said...

HAAHHAAHAHA...I can feel ur frustration la..

-GOD- said...

HAHAHA!!!!!whatever negative that happens will also have a positive side in it..its all up to you..it may have been a waste of time and energy for you but look at the brighter sight..u atleast had the chance of experiencing an big scale government event..there is a reason of everything to happen because things dont simply happen..in this case it May have happen to you for you to learn or experience something..hahaha, no matter what happens in life,always remember the magical word of DONT WORRY,BE HAPPY!!cause everything will be alright!!!!=D