Saturday, September 5, 2009

Recap...


Well, I realise that I just could not blog about what really happened in the month of August. So, I decided to do pictures updates only and some caption about it. Here we go...



5 girls in Paul's car heading to Sports Plaza
from left: Joey, Joanne, Chelsea, Ruth and me..

shot #1


Shot #2


The newly formed futsal team

p/s: Due to H1N1, the organiser for the futsal challenge has decided to call it off at the very last minute. Everybody is asking why... :(


camwhore pictures with Dana in KLCC Hari Wanita the other day




KLCC by my cyber shot camera phone..* failed*

Say hello to my new babies..

That's Ruth's, Vimal's and mine after our PTPTN is banked in^^


BEWARE of the content below due to high dosage of a person with high stuborness and egoism.











Profile status: Single and available

Told you its high content!haha...

p/s: to the guy in the pictures, you must thank me for the free advertisements for you.


Some shots after the early class a few days ago.


introduce you to Simon...hehe


got to go for some revision now.Be right back again if i feel bored readin the notes...

ciao..

2 comments:

GOD said...

hahaha!!!!!CORRECTION,,THE PERSON SHOWED IN THE PICTURES EARLIER HAS NO STUBORNESS AND EGOISM...he is MY MESSENGER...and has ANGEL like behaviours..PLEASE DONT BULLY HIM!!!AND MAKE ME ANGRY!!!BECAUSE I'M.....



-GOD-

rainfire said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...BABY-V...WE all KNOW that its u la..!!!!!- - - -god konon..hahahahaha...funny shots of u la...HAHAHAHAHA