Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gatherings

I was suppose to sleep by now but I am blogging here. Well, too excited about what I heard today and I do not want the stories to dissappear in my mind so I decided to blog about it.

Yesterday..yeah yesterday because it had passed 12 am, I went to 4 Malay friends' house for some raya celebrations. It is great to see them back again after so long. It has been about 2 years since we graduated from high school, we do not really see each other. Everyone now is busy studying and some are working. All sorts of institutions ranging from polytechnics, colleges and also universities. Updated with some recent news about them and people around is a good topic.

Then, at 3pm, I left earlier to IOI Mall to meet up with another bunch of friends. They are my high school friends too.This time is with a few Chinese friends at Old Town. Some unpredicted happenings had happened recently. Frankly speaking, I do not believe my ears actually but, yet I still had to accept the fact that my friend's sister had actually went through a bro-sis love relationship with my junior.YES!!My junior.And fyi, their age gap is abut 4 or 5 years.Unbelievable. It is not that I want to criticized or what, as I know the guy, he is a lil' childish to be said. And sometimes not mature enough for his age. As for the girl, hmmm, let's see. She is a lil' bit too rush in deciding things. And do not know why, according to her sister, she likes to date younger men ever since she started dating. Well, as predicted the relationship ended after a few months.

Now, is the happy news, Yeapie!! 2 of my girlfriends are somehow attached to some guys they knew. Here, it doesn't mean that they have a few guys with them. It means there is only 1 guy somehow attached to each of them. So happy for them. Because they don't seems to be interested in the dating topic when we were in high school. They seldom talk about this and they said they do not want to think about it. Like what I said, semua sudah maju. hahaha... 1 of them in a courtship process and another 1 in the sort of duno what to do stage. He is waiting for the girl to make the first move and the girl is waiting for the guy to move. So cute right? All the courtships are so sweet. Wish them all the best!!!

That's a brief one for today. Have to sleep now. Oh ya, it is my last paper for the first sem in year 1 degree. Feel so good about that!!

Signing off now.

No comments: