Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bad day

I told myself that I would update my blog this afternoon.But it seems like I could not. Was attacked by body ache and also headache the moment I wanted to wake up this morning.Damn pain ok??It feels like you was beaten up by 1xx people.So terrible feeling. Hardly able to wake up from bed..lol..Took some panadol and off to snooze again. Luckily, I am better now. I am able to work tomorrow. Though I no longer like the feeling of working there, but I still pity my collegues. Working all day for non stop. From morning till night. If I were to take MC tomorrow, I feel bad for them. So, I tried to make myself better and I made it.

Let's see what I have been up to during my semester break. Erm, most of the time I will be working and working  and still working. I do not know why I decided to work when other people like me are enjoying their time with family and friends..hanging out together, went for BBQ-ing and stuff. Ever since completing my SPM, I have been working non-stop whenever I have my semester break. When people ask what am I going to do during my semester break, I would answer them working. Here I am working until now whenever I have my breaks. Perhaps, I am too blinded with money and I thought earning money as much as I can brings me happiness that I can buy whatever things that I like. Until one day, I realise that my uni life is will not come back to me even after I earned alot. It is true indeed. How much can I earned through part times, and by considering how much I would have to spend during my lunch break and accommodation fees. It left me not much to save. So, I decided to stop working during my semester break from now on and enjoy it like other people do.Is it good or bad?

No comments: