Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kidnapped??

Today reached Uni quite early la..hahha..earlier then Simon. Nothing special about today except for some stupid anonymous call to my beloved mum.Poor mummy that she so freaked out this afternoon.

Here the story begins. Around 3 something, I was in uni doin some editing work for my group's assignment. Then, Rachel and Lorraine text-ed me and asked similar question." Are u ok thr?" It sounded weird because they don't sms me in this way. I sense something wrong then I replied, "I'm ok. What happened?" The sisters said that there is one idiot girl trying to fool my mum and imitate one of our voice, saying that "she has been kidnapped". Duh....so free is it?Nothing to do is it, you damn bitch!!!

My frightened mummy then asked is it Lorraine. Then, the bitch said yes. So smart huh? Then, my mum silent, the bitch also become silent.hahahha. Damn funny la wei. Wanted to do prank calls but doesn't succeed. Wtf?

Anyway, those are the past already. A not very productive day for me.Sigh.

No comments: