Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Updates updates

Hello people!!!

I know my blog is very dead now.No updates at all for the past few weeks I guess. I don't really have the time to update about my current situation. What I did was work, sleep, eat , work, sleep, eat and the cycle goes on everyday. Really hectic in my working schedule. At times, I do have the urge to resign immediately. I don't see any more plus points for me to continue working there. It seems like everything has changed over there. I do not know whether I am the one who change or the people there have changed. It's just different now and I don't like the feeling of working there anymore. It's just suck working there. The treatments are no longer the same like it used to be. Indirectly, it make me doesn't really want to care about those stuff and all I did was close one eye open one eye and continue my job another 2 weeks more. Please give me energy to go through this hard times.

1 comment:

MUN YEE said...

hi..thx annoymous for dropping by and comment.but could u pls write it in english?thx so much..