Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sista's outing

Happy happy day. Wanted to become the good girl staying at home today because I don't plan to go to uni. Around 11.30am, sis called me up and asked whether want to go Times Square or not?At first, I am abit reluctant to go considering the time and distance that I have to traveled to meet her up. Yet, after some considerations and persuasion from her, I gave in (smacked me because I wanted to go also).hahaha..

Reached there around 2pm. With only 20 minutes of preparing myself, do not expect so much of me dressing appropriately. A tshirt and jeans and flip flops, there I go. Did not regret going out with sis though. Bought a belt and a cardigan. Will upload the pics soon, I hope.

Had a great sista's outing!!If you are reading this, thanks so much. Love u so much.Big warm kiss.. From ur lil' sis.

No comments: