Monday, December 7, 2009

I just can't

Spent my whole day editing my 20 seconds self ID. Very tiring. Was trying to adapt myself with Final Cut Pro software. Not to say tough nor easy. But once you master it, it will be very easy for you. Due to the long hour staying in the mac lab, freezing and stuff, I don't feel very well these few days. Having headache now. Perhaps, I need some medication very soon. Even when at first, I got into sis's car, I felt something that is not good. I started to feel dizzy. Once I reached home, I straight lie on the bed without changing. After awhile, I feel better and force myself to bath and change. I don't even feel like eating my dinner. So, I just drank some soup for dinner. Symptoms of falling sick??Please don't. This is not the right timing. I can't fall sick at this time. Daddy needs my moral support and exam is coming. I desperately need rest.

No comments: