Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First post in 2010

Okay.My blog is dead.But I'm Not.Don't worry.Everyone did their wrapping post about 2009.Opppsss.I din.It's already 6 January now.It's 2010.Weee...happy happy.Currently I'm taking 2 days  3 days *to be precise* of medical leave. 1 day is actually my off day okay? Currently I am unwell with cough. Few days ago I had very terrible headache that made me giving up on work again.Yes, again. While on my way to Mid Valley, I experienced very terrible pain that almost kill me for that. I was thinking, should I go for work or just went home and called back I wanted to take MC? The thoughts of being a responsible person made me back off from the while thoughts. Thinking that no one else to do closing on that day, so I went for work. First few hours were terrible. No matter how I still have to smile whenever the guests came to dine in. Last few hours were okay. Perhaps, my body knew that I will be home very soon. Smart body, huh? I went on coughing for few nights. My parents were awake because of my cough. Felt so guilty about it.But I could not resist to cough. Because of that also, I had sleepless nights. I was coughing until 3 am plus then only I settled down a lil' bit to catch some rest.

Had a bad start for new year for me, don't I? Forget about all that. Let's see what is my plan for today. An old friend called me up just now. She is waiting for her results now, so I thought, why not we go out tomorrow?And she said okay!hahaha... Initial plan is meeting up at IOI Mall only for lunch and have a long chat over there. Since I need to shop for some new clothes for class, so I tagged her along with me to go Times Square for some shopping. Happy happy!!She is my besties ok?

Shopping list:
1. Dress- casual and dinner
2. Pants/ jeans
3. Tops
4.Shoes- if I can't resist because I just bought one the other day
5. Bag- maybe
6. Shoe rack
7. Bookshelf
8. Rack for mum
9. Closet

p/s: item 6-9 is from Ikea.lol..I'm actually checking some cool stuff from their website.Wanted to create some small corner in mum's room for my use.hehe..parent's room is damn big okay??

No comments: