Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A date with bestie

Warning!!
The content should be blogged way earlier but then I am just too lazy to upload pictures, but here I am here tonight to blog about it.

One fine day(It's actually my MC day)hahahha..I am taking medical leave but I was out for an outing with my bestie, Misha. She took A levels in TARC and now she is in holiday. Basically, she is waiting for her results la..She finished her course and yet do not know what course to continue.

Let me introduce to you...Misha..



Eyes damn big right??I'm so jealous...lol




We were in McDonald's Times Square for a quick lunch before going on for shopping...weee...

We were walking and walking around the mall but then I couldn't find what I want. I even withdrew money for some shopping but end up nothing.Empty handed home. Disappointed lol... I actually bought a cardigan for her for her advance birthday gift!!Happy happy..




Let's compare the eyes..Mine is so small and her's are damn BIG..Gosh...It's us in the monorail while on the way home.

It's been so long time never went out for a date with her.Finally, we had the chance. Cough also I don't care. Die die must go see her..hehe^^Shared many stories. These reminds me of going back to our high school before we headed to TS. We met some teachers who taught us before like Pn Khor, Pn Rani and Pn Suhana. They are the angels behind us who guided us all this while. Of course they were so surprised to see us there. And we were excited too upon stepping back on the school ground. Flash back of childhood memories I would say, made us missed high school so much. Would love to go back to Form 4 if I were given the chance.

High school life and uni life are so much different from each other. I think I prefer high school more except for the dress code and those morning assemblies. We were prefects in those days and every week we have to arrange chairs for the teachers to sit. And when the assembly ended, we are the ones who keep them back. Other prefects will just buat bodoh and walked off. Those days...I still remembered that we used to stalk our seniors when we were in Form 2.Hahaha..Great moments. Miss her accompany so much. We would do everything together. When you see her, you will see me.

Can I go back to high school again??

No comments: