Monday, November 2, 2009

2.11.09

Halo everyone!

Hmmm, when I was opening this white box, I was thinking I can write my first post for November!!Excited awhile but after looking at the time, excitements doomed. It has already past twelve so it means no 1.11.09 post. Instead of that, I will get 2.11.09 post.wtf?

Nevermind. No prize for me anyway if I have 1.11.09 post. I was typing this while waiting for Mr John Ling to finish his business in the loo. Yea..big business lor.Stomach pain wor.And now he is back online. Teehee.After settling his stuff and washing it down the pipe to the underground storage.haha..wtf.

Tomorrow  Today is Monday. I will have a Japanese lecture and an Oral Comm lecture in 7 hours and 30 minutes??Yet, I am not sleeping by now. Feel tired for my katakana. I did practice it la just abit tak masuk otak. What you want me to do?Burnt it into ashes and mix it with water??hahhaa..not working anyway.

I realise my camera has not been doing his job this few days. What I mean is, the owner of it, which is me did not on it to take beautiful pictures with it. So, I think I shall start snapping back again. Mun Yee is back in action!!woohoo...

The second thing is I feel like I should beautified my camera with some glitterings. What do you think??Should I or shouln't I??

The third thing is should I get an English name?Not Jessica of course. Sunny gave me this name. As in Jessica and James.lol..and my pet is meow.If you know what I meant, do you??

You don't?hahhaa...If I have the name Jessica, they will call me Jessica and James. James as in the fellow that I do not have any good comments about him. So, when these two names combine, it become the Team Rocket in Pokemon. So, that is why I will have a pet called meow.lol.If you can imagine this, I think you will be laughing till you roll on the floor, and at the same time, it is lame. Very lame. Nice try by Vimal.

Oh ya. I learnt something new from Z. Why angels can fly? Because they take life lightly. How far is the truth? It depends on your interpretation. For me, quite true.hahaha.I wanted to be like angels too in some way. It doesn't mean that I will simply kill myself for no reason lar, but to take problems lightly. When you are facing problems, it doesn't mean that you have to be stress for it. Don't think about the problems but to think how to solve them. Not everything is in your expectations, be flexible to it and the most important thing is you enjoy the process. Sounds very mature huh??wtf.

Signing off now. I don't want to have panda eyes eventhough I know I have it. wtf.

p/s: do you realise that i use alot of wtf in this post?i do not know why, i just cant control it.sorry for being rude.wtf.

No comments: