Monday, November 9, 2009

Another week had ended

A hectic but not very hectic day for me today. Woke up at 8.30am. So early right on a Sunday morning?Those who know me well will be thinking "Sure ar 8.30 wake up?"hahahaha..Because I don't wake up early in most of my Sundays. But I just did today. Went down for breakfast and continued my TVB Drama until the last episode. I only watched the last few episodes la but still manage to know what are the progress in the front ones. Thanks to some of my snack previews when sisters and mum are watching it.

In the afternoon, after sending mum to saloon, me and Lorraine went to IOI Mall. She wanted to pay her bill so off we went there. Left home after mum called that she is done. Picked mum up and go vegetarian lunch. The food there not bad actually and it's cheap!!! Too sleepy and off I snooze after went home till 6.30pm.

Then, my hectic time started from 8pm. Had to prepare the proposal for CSS Festival and send it to Yen. I should have do it by yesterday but what to do..I'm too lazy to start it. So end up tonight only want terhegeh- hegeh and complete it. Anyway, everything is done now. Sort of relief after battling with it for a few hours. Many amendments have been done. Different people have different styles to type it out. So I have to gather them up and do adjustments so that it look like one piece instead of 1 giraffe head with 3 bodies and 1 pair of elephant legs.

I read ruth's blog just now. Was very amazed with one of her post entitled fitting shoes...loose socks. Very inspirational to me.Thanks ruth!!!It did inspired me. Fyi, she really blogs alot. As in seriously alot. One day can post up to 3 to 4 posts also can.GENG!!!hahahahha..I think I should I go by now. Time for Sun Tzu assignment.ShITT!!!

No comments: