Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its Monday

Well well well. I just found out that my sis actually read my blog.hahaha..funny right?I never thought that she will  read my blog. I thought that she will be thinking "Neh, this crazy girl just blog about nonsense. I don't give a damn" that kind of thing. Abit of suprised of course at first. But when think twice, I put my blog's address in msn, so of course she will saw the address.

Anyway, it's not very important though. I had a great Monday actually. No torture by Rajan sensei to make us read. Instead of that, he was telling jokes about how Japanese people live. Housewives will be controlling their husband's pocket money. During their free time, they will just gossip about the latest drama or celebrities or maybe simply window shopping in the nearest mall. Sensei felt that Japanese men are very stupid for letting their wives to spend most of the money shopping while men will be busy working during the day. Hahahaha...so funny.

Had my hiragana and katakana test yesterday. It went well, no empty blanks left, that it means it is a good sign.Teehee^^..Today will be having this spelling test. Opppsss..and I am blogging now. Suppose to go for some revision but I'm just too lazy for it. Exhausted after completing the 5 page exercises from 8 pm till 11.30pm.Classes finished early today as in 12 pm only. Then, Ruth, Vimal, Simon, Anderson, and me went for lunch at the mamak stall. Then at 2pm, headed to IOI Mall with Vimal for some lepaking since nothing to do at home. Passed by MNG at bought a tank top from there. Hahahahah...Which girl don't get attracted when the word "SALE" is so big that you can't avoid to see it??hahaha...

Went to find Mr Ling after that for some early dinner. He had KFC, I can only watched him eat though I'm hungry because mum's cooked food are waiting for me that time. So decided to just look.hahhaha..

Guess what??I think I face some problems in my plan.wtf?

That's very bad for me.

No comments: