Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 5 ended

Okay..blame me for not updating my blog frequently. Hectic I would conclude. On Monday, I had an impromptu speech. Failed badly.No comment. Tuesday as waiting for the people to hand in their proposal. But looks like nobody actually give a damn about it. And I don't give a damn either because it is not my fault. Reminders had sent for a few times and I'm tired of reminding them again again and again.Amendments after amendments, yet still the same. Did not improve much.

Then on Wednesday, wore formal on that day. It is meant for RCM phototaking session.Teehee..for our uni's orientation booklet..Wee...my face is in there..wakaka..Pictures are all with Ryan, our photographer cum Campus Tour Manager. Thursday, I had my Japanese assignment presentation. We were assigned to make a scrapbook for kodomo (children in Japanese) and to make it as creative as possible. Presentation was not prepared at all. But, still went for it. Ours was like erm..speaking English more than Japanese.hahaha..By the way, the scrapbook is only completed the night before..^^Later ont he same day, was suppose to have Oral group Presentation. Waited and waited but Mr Selva suggested us to do it on next Monday because we seems to be very unprepared. According to him, this presentation is very important. One person is not fluent will affect all the others as this is a GROUP presentation. So, we decided to make it on next Monday. This means that I'm not officially graduated from the subject yet..aih..

Yesterday as in Friday handed in our bloody Sun Tzu. I finished my part the night before in 3 hours time. Geng le??muahahaha..Suppose to finish it last week but you know I'm the Delay Princess!!wakaka..

It's time to do FPPM now..signing off now..

No comments: