Friday, November 6, 2009

To- do list is HIKING UP!!!!


As my title suggests, yea, my to-do list is getting longer and longer. A university student is a very exhausting job, seriously.

Let's see. Monday morning will be having a pre- Japanese test. I need to find numbers in Japanese and ensure that I memorise them. Willl be having a test also according to Rajan sensei. OMG!!!Test and test again.Hopefully I am able to go back home early on Monday after class.

Tuesday Japanese lecture and tutorial again. Got to wait until 3.30pm for my Broadcasting lecture. I think I will reach home around 9pm??

As for Wednesday, BC lecture and tutorial. Will learn more about editing using the Macintosh in uni. Abit complicated to me because I always forget things. Maybe will be meeting with Miss Punita for counselling session.Opps, I just remembered that BC mid term is on the same day.Haven't start reading up also.Shit!!

Oral Comm Mid term  and also Japanese MT on Thursday. Haven't  revise anything also. I am freaking lazy. How??

Fri is my due date for submitting Sun Tzi assignment to Vimal.No BC tutorial for the day, so great!!But does not make any difference to me because I still have to wake up early.Damn it.

To-do list
1. Storyboard
2. Revise Japs
3. Revise BC notes
4. Revise Oral Comm
5. Prepare Sun Tzi's recommendation
6.Prepare proposal for CSS Festival
7. Start getting helpers for Orientation next year
8. Brainstorming for Self ID video
9. Work on Japs assignment
10. Brainstorming for Oral Comm assignment

I think this is the list for me so far. I hope I do not have anything to add on because for this I already started to feel that 24 hours are not enough for me.

How can I get out from all these??I'm drowning...





No comments: