Monday, November 23, 2009

Checked checked checked

It is the beginning of week 6 and this had marked that my broadcasting group is going out for shooting which is like another 12 hours to go??My Feeling??Excited + weird??hahaa..Don't know how I feel also.

So far, most of the things that I should is done.Now, let's check again.

  1. FPPM (checked)
  2. Oral Presentation and report (checked)
  3. Sun Tzu (checked)
  4. Graduated from Oral Comm class (checked also)   

Checked checked and checked. Yeepie!!Final exam's timetable is out for this semester. I have BC assignment submission on 11 Dec, Japanese exam on 12/12 and last paper on 14/12 for BC. Isn't that great??Yes!!My wish had been granted now to finish my exam asap.Then, I will have my long Christmas holidays.Cool!!!

Next year I will have my RCM and also the blood drive will be going on. Hopefully it is okay and runs well.

It will be a short post for today. More posts will be coming...

No comments: