Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My lil' wish list

While waiting boyfie to fetch me, I decided to blog a lil'. 
I had a sudden crave to go for movies and also road trips!!
LOL.
I know it's very normal for some of you.
But for me, road trips are very rare to me.
So sad kan?
Wanted to ajak friends go movie today
But I'm too lazy to move and plus, friends are not available.
So just stayed home and rest.
I literally took my long nap from duno what time till 6pm
OMG
I'm such a pig, man.
Call me a pig please.
Yes, I do admit that.
I wish to go for road trips.
I'm serious about that actually.
I have been longing for one don't know from when till now 
And I haven't been to one which I really enjoyed
Road trips...can I minus the hot weather and add on more delicious food to the list?
But...but...
I haven't gain back my original voice
until now okay?FML man
It's been a week + and I've been such a good girl for taking all my medicines
and I'm not 100% recover...
HOW?
I want to go for road trips!!!
Desperately...
Boyfie is on his way.Got to go now..
Will come back to blog later if I still have something in mind...
Ciao... XOXO

No comments: