Sunday, January 8, 2012

: )

My second last Sunday before the semester starts is going to an end.
Crap...
Had a shopping day with second sister in Pyramid today
Product of the shopping day?
A pair of Levi's jeans and 3 undies LOL
Don't know what to buy else
So that's the only things for me
: )
Not much of shopping urge
Perhaps another or two casual dresses then I will be done for the CNY shopping
I don't need heels so many
Another flats perhaps?
Let's see if I have more cash or some sponsorship :D
Tomorrow is another brand new day
Maybe I shall decorate my house if I am not heading out for shopping in Times Square
Is casual dress available in TS and suits my taste??
Got to work on Tuesday and it's time to earn some cash back
Bless me for that because I don't really know the place
But boyfie said he can come fetch me after work
Awww..so sweet of him : )
Since he is always the driver for me, maybe I shall pamper him something
What to get him ya?

No comments: