Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Final Chapter

16th Jan 2012 marked the first day of my final semester in UTAR Broadcasting
As usual, assignments will bombard-ed straight right to our faces
5 last subjects  to kill and then I will graduate in the middle of the year
Since it's CNY and it's the first week of the semester, usually all tutorials won't be held
So, I am pretty free I would say
Classes starts as early as 8 am and I would be able to finish my classes around noon
Except for certain days which I will have class until 4.30pm
Say Goodbye to clear highways and hello to traffic jams!
Assignments are getting tougher but unfortunately, I do not have the full focus to start off with the assignments
Shall not mention about starting them
I don't feel like reading the instructions
I am superbly lazy..GOSH!!
Heading off to Pyramid tomorrow for a movie date with a friend
Hopefully after that I will be hardworking back and start off my research
Because the subjects are tough to score
Got to put more effort in it!
Got to go now..Will be back for more updates : )

No comments: