Saturday, January 7, 2012

B.O.R.E.D.O.M

I am extremely bored. OMG.
It's just another week that the final semester of my uni life will starts.
So what should I do next week so that I don't feel wasted?
*Wondering*
Shopping?Sleeping?Clubbing?Drinking?
Hahahahaa...
Too much of thinking...
LOL
Alcoholic not good for body, 
Shopping pulak no money yet...
*Smack forehead*
Apa mau buat??
Help me...
And it's freaking hot in my house...
I don't want to stay at home either
Keluar rumah mesti spend money
Sigh

By the way, don't have to worry about what I've posted before. 
I may be a little angry during that time,but usually I will feel good after a sleep over.
That's a usual me...
Thanks for concerning about me baby Ruth :)
*Hearts you*
Ohh, boyfie will get the smartphone for me soon but I might have to wait for it probably after CNY because Samsung factory ran out of stock for my dream phone
Well, at least I knew that he did not forget what he promised me <3
Everything is getting better now
It's because I had a very different mindset right now
You might think that I will be thinking too far but I personally think it's not
Look, I'm basically 22 right now
And I wanted to get married before 30, roughly about 27-29
I'm basically left with 5 -7 years...
It's less than a decade and I'm going to get married
Time flies very fast, trust me.
And you know once you need to get married alot of expenses needed to pay
Things get worse when a baby is on his/ her way out
You got to plan so so so much for them
Because of all these, when parents don't have the sufficient money for it
Life will be very tough then
So, in order to prevent all these from happening,
I don't mind sacrificing whatever holidays for a better future
All I got to do is ensure that all my sacrifices are worth it.
I did not say holidays are not good nor wasting
It could be done when we have extra budget for it
When we have extra budget, then we could spend happier with no worries
Why I said all these is because the other I followed Rachel to my cousin sister's house
One is preggie and one is a mother of two
So, most of their topics are usually what they had to prepare for the new born and etc etc
The list is countless, man
From there, I have a new perspective in life
Instead of demanding for more, why don't I treasure whatever I could afford first because married life is gona be very tough
Holidays for now tak pe la...
I can go when I have better financial stability : )
Cheers~ ~ ~

No comments: