Thursday, January 12, 2012

12.01.12




Hello!I'm back to blogging...


This is the recent me. I know I'm getting chubbier
I'm trying my very best to slim back :(
Probably is my period time that results with the bloated tummy
Had been working for the past two days
Did not manage to sleep well the night before because the first job I had to work the whole day
Only managed to rest at 1.30am
And the second job I have to reach Concorde Hotel at freaking 8am
I have to be awake and leave Bukit Jalil station by 6.30am
I only get to rest for about 5 hours and not even a solid 5 hours
Why?Because I'm too worried that I will be late for the Dell's job :(
With my sleepy face, I board the train and reach Concorde at 7.50am. Thank God I wasn't late
I thought Desmond would be mad at me but I realise that he is very fun to talk with
He's a very friendly person and able to chat anything with
Also feel very blessed that the clients are very friendly too
Everything went smoothly and they  make my job more fun
Thank you very much to all!
Met up with 6 pretty girls in "Car of the Year Award 2011"
But did not talk much to them
One is because they are always among them and two, I felt so low confidence when with them
Because they are so gorgeous and me .... Sigh 
So much differences between me and them
Shall pamper myself with more beauty products
Looking for sponsors...anyone??
Teehee... :-P

No comments: