Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekends with Hiragana

So far I think my biggest accomplishment is get to remember all hiragana words. Bear in mind that I only remember them in sequence and not in random. I can recall all most of it but will be very slow. It takes some time for me to actually remember all of them. I wished it is just in my finger tips like Maggie does. I spent my whole Sunday with Hiragana. Basically the whole day. Yes, it is and the end result is I get to write and remember them in sequence and also headache. I hate headaches.Seriously.

When I master Hiragana, I was thinking to myself, when I did not start to learn it earlier. As in maybe on the first few days of learning it, so that I wont get stuck with it for so long.Only until the end of the week, I made myself to learn the language.Why??Blame it on myself for procrastinating again always. Hiragana is kind of easy I think. I believe tougher stages are waiting for me.Oh my gosh!!Tougher stages means more headaches.I don't want that to happen.

Let's forget about it temporarily. Yesterday I woke up at 1.41pm. Exactly that minute when I saw my phone.I was like oppppssss, shity. I was suppose to wake up earlier but mana tau too tired already snooze until so late in the afternoon. Then, late evening followed mummy and Rachel to UKM, visit my darling Lorraine. As usual, complaints about everything were heard. Normal routine for her, I guess. At around 6 something, went off to Mid Valley for some window shopping. Rachel brought home some yogurts. Walked aimlessly because I do not have anything to buy plus, I'm bored with MV. Too much of MV when I was working there last 2 weeks. Suprisingly, TR was full house. Saw a family standing outside TR reserving a table for them. I meant isn't that normal for a Saturday night? Ekyn, Datin and Helyn were the hostess of the night. "I am so sorry, sir/ madam. We are currently in full house right now. Do you mind putting down your name and your contact number so that we can call you asap when we have a table for you?" Yea.that's the normal speech I used when handling the full house situation.Those days are so much fun compared to now. Longer list and more challenges ahead us. Full house until 9.45pm. Can you imagine it? And now, when the clock struck 9pm, no more waiting list for us. Everything starts to slow down.

Halloween is coming. It is end of this month. Yahoo!!!Trick or treats...

Time for me to sign off.It's getting late...

No comments: