Sunday, October 18, 2009

Am I losing her?

Everything went well today except for some stuff. Today's working day isn't as great as usual. But it is all okay since I will be having my last day tomorrow. Just now I was browsing Friendster for no reason. And I found that she as in Nicole has new profile picture. So, there I went after some clicks and she has some new pictures uploaded. That shows that she is living great and has a happy life. For some reasons during our period of renting a room in PJ, we faced some unpredictable situation which somehow ruined our friendship. From that time onwards, we are sort of disconnected and lost contact, no longer sms-ing or chatting on msn. I'm not sure whether she is busy or what but she seems to be not interested in the friendship anymore. Am I losing her? She walks her own way and I have mine.I just missed those moments so much that we used to share and talk about during our foundation time.Climbing across the grill to reach the balcony and hear her talking about her problems until she cried. Family, friends and boyfriends. She felt so sad that I would gave her hugs to keep her warm and feel better. I would help her with her assignments and tutorials. Wake her up if she was late for class. Having maggi cup noodles and walking to night market to get our dinner. Sadly, I do not have pictures that we took together. Those moments we became prefects together, went for recess together, 38-ing (busy body-ing around as in English) and playing basketball together for competition and training. I wish these had not end so soon. I wish we are still experiencing those moments. I wish we are still contacting each other now. How great.

It is great to see her smiling happily in those pictures. I sincerely wished that you had a great time in life eventhough I know you will not be reading this. It hurts me deeper when every time I think of what had happened before and what happened to us now. I hope yo are doing good in Sungai Long. I cherished all the moments when I'm with you.Take care gal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post...
Mixed feeling..
wat u mention is all the same as i had..