Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boring...

So sorry for not updating my blog for quite a long time. I sent my baby com to service, yea, that's why. Well, I am currently busy working. Most of the time I finish my work at 9pm++ and by the time I reach home, I'm too exhausted to blog. Everything is fine except for a few encounters with some very demanding guests. I can't do anything of course except for some scoldings behind their back. Haha..which is very funny at times. Today's business, I mean on Saturday since now already past midnight, was rather slow. Very slow to be precise. Therefore, it made my day very dull and boring. Nothing to do what.So sad. wtf right?Anyways, it had ended now and there is no point talking about it anymore. Will update some pictures by tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments: