Saturday, October 17, 2009

all mixed up


It will be a long post today since I decided to combine many recent activities in one post. I hope I can make it though. Hopefully I don't feel sleepy so early because I wanted to blog about it so badly, but I just can't. Well, working in shifts are very tiring. by the time I reach home is around 11pm. And I get very tired and sleepy after all day long. Anyways, I should cut the crap and start serious blogging about the activities.



The first one will be about the latest one which is the day before yesterday as in Thursday. Baby and I went to  have some little shopping in IOI Mall for some stationeries in Popular before settled down in Kenny Rorger's to have our lunch. We had some difficulties in deciding where to eat actually. There are many restaurants there but we just could not decide properly and we ended up walking round and round the mall, up and down.


This is my boyfriend..lol (please excuse his unwilling face)hahaha


Giving his weird face while I have the perfect pose


My latest picture!!!

I realize I did not chamwhore for quite a while though.Anyways, that lunch is actually an early celebration for baby's birthday. Will celebrate with him again, I mean in official way on Sunday. His birthday is on 17 Oct, yea, I know, it's Deepavali. The worst part is I have to work on that particular day. That makes me cant  celebrate with him. I hope he is okay with it. I know he will understands me.

I am so sorry, baby for not being able to celebrate your birthday with you this year!!So sorry!!!Love you so much!!!


The event below is about the day after we had our final exam for the first semester. Me, Simon, Ruth and Vimal, and Joey went to Mid Valley for some hang out. It was a very random shopping day. Joey went home earlier because she felt sleepy and wanted to go home early. So, she went off alone to the KTM station while the four of us went to jalan jalan. When we were in the FOS, Alvin msged me and said will be joining us awhile.Of course can la..haha..Then off we went to Toy R' Us. Many fun and lol pictures were taken. Among the best are these
........


.......


......


.....


....


...


..


.





In my kid's ninja hat




Alvin with his the baby poster that he claimed the baby looked like him...lol




Cute right??hahaha




Look at him..alamak..case la




Vimal wanted to be a girl..opppssss

That day we had great laugh. Well, you know after all the exams and sleepless nights and finally after the exam, you feel so great that you had accomplished it.I just love to hang out with you guys. You should know who I meant, hahahaha!!!!Love you guys so much!!!

Well, there should be another post to blog but I do not know whether I should blog about it or not. Once I had clarified the matter then I will post the pictures up. Stay tuned!!!


No comments: