Thursday, October 22, 2009

New and Old



I don't feel very well these few days. I catch a cold and was having sore throat starting from the last few days. Luckily, sore throat is gone. I think it started on Sunday evening after I was treated with a fish and chips meal at working place, TR.It was so called my last day working there eventhough I go back there to work every semester break. I should called it as my last day of working for this semester break.hahaha..My very kind kitchen manager, Jack (we have a few managers in the restaurant as in General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant RM, Kitchen Manager, Assistant KM and also Supervisor) treated me a shrimp pasta.My two other colleagues joined me for the short lunch with the add on fish and chips. Yea. That is why I had sore throat. Mr BF doesn't allow me  to have chocolates at this moment as I am just recovering from it. So, the brilliant me  followed ignored him and bought Cadbury yesterday with Ruth and Maggie in Cold Storage. I was having it before the broadcasting lecture class started. I'm not sure whether the chocolates or the assignments made me feel hot and cold at the same time. I started gasping for air and feels a heavy headache going on in me. I even asked Vimal and Ruth to check on me whether I am really having fever. They said nope but I still feel the temperature rising in my body. Anyway, talking about chocolates, I am indulging myself in Rocky with chocolate flavour now while blogging. Hope Mr BF doesn't sees this or else I will be dead.hahaha...







This is the new block, the PH building where I will be having Japs class with the rest in this building. Previously, I don't hang around there because it is way too far and by the way, there is a library here. So, when you are there, you can't make much noise. Conclusion, not listed in the hang out place.


Next few weeks, everyone will be very busy completing assignments. I have to admit that this semester's subject is a lil' bit crazy. Shooting MVs is very tough for me. I do not know how to edit videos and stuff like that. Just called me tech dummies. Completing the syllabus in 7 weeks which is meant for 14 weeks is a hard time. I hate short semesters.It is like you don't have much time to breath. I hardly able to rest enough. Start work in noon and finished working at 9++. All you wished to do after the tired day is to rest. Other thing you wont give a damn to it. Work, lunch, sleep, work, lunch, sleep...the cycles goes on everyday. And now I have to force myself to work harder in studies so that I will get better results this semester.Hopefully... 


Everyone knows that starting from our batch, UTARians get to choose which time slot they want to attend classes. To me, it is good. But, there is always a but all the time. The good thing is you get to fit other activities into your daily schedule. You wont feel that you get tied up in fix timetable. The bad thing is things changed. You no longer get to hang around with all the classmates and coursemates that you used to do during the first semester. You only meet them when you finished your class and when they are entering their class. Big group going for mamak session after class has gone. Isn't that a very sad thing?Anyways, you will still see a light in the darkness. You have closer bonds to friends around you. Ruth, Maggie, Vimal, Simon, Sunny, Chelsea...Feel so happy to be with them.


I think I should sign off now. Assignments are waiting for me. I totally forgot about my Japanese language. Sorry Rajan Sensei.

No comments: