Monday, March 5, 2012

What is next?

Well, it's just the fourth day of March and I would say good things have not really come into me. If you follow me on Facebook posts, perhaps you would somehow or rather know that I'm kinda in 'sui' days recently. It started before the new year which is around Xmas. Remember I lost my voice during HN emcee job?It took me quite some time to regain my voice but not fully 100%. It's ok. At least I can talk back. God knows how many times I fall sick these few months.

I'm still coughing right now since the past 2 weeks. I had a fever last night. I was so worried that something might happen on me. I never know kan?Maybe some don't know what disease or illness I got. Thumbdrive died-ed on me last Thursday. I was so happy that I can finally finish my script to send it to Suven then it cannot be detected after I removed it. Darn!!!So pissed off and sad at the same time. I tried on other computers as well, but no feeling man! No response also! Which means, all the thing is erased! I cried the other day, I don't usually cry but I really cried this time. Everyone was suprised. Opppssss...so sorry for being too emotional suddenly. I guess I am really too tired.

So how?Got to type back it lo what else? Sitting at one corner trying to think back what I wrote earlier on. It may not be totally the same but at least got 80% same la. *pat on the shoulder*. That happened on the weekday. I was supposed to go swimming today at Rachel's condo but some asshole went to shit in the pool. Like 4 of it. I do not know why that asshole went to shit in the pool. I can only manage to dip in for about 30 minutes. So potong steam! Thank God I had an awesome dinner before another big shit happened on me. Dinner was good!Should go back there and try other dishes but it is always full and queue-ing. LOL.

The big shit was Rachel's SLK as in her small little kelisa died-ed on me after I went shopping in Carrefour. The little mini cannot be start and I had to call Lorraine to pick me and SY home because we bought ice-cream earlier on. Then John picked me up from home to meet the little mini. Jump-ed start then it's alive. But wasn't for long. So I had to quickly drove back home without headlights on or whatsoever light. Too weak to let me on the lights. Very good experience in driving without headlights on! Heart was literally pounding in and out. Just too afraid that I would meet some very 'good' police officers and ask for yum cha money.

God is gracious! I reached home then SLK died-ed on me again. Well, at least, me and her are safely home. John was tailing at the back actually just in case I need another jump start. I need to fork out few hundreds for the repair!Arghhh...

God, please be kind to me. I don't need bad days anymore. All I wish now is to have happy days ahead. *fingers crossed*

No comments: