Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another day in life

Today was extremely exhausted and drained out. But thank God that I managed to grab some nap just now in the evening before waking up agin to continue my assignments. One submission was striked out and 2 more to go for this week. They are due on the same day which is this coming Friday. FML. This Saturday gona be another replacement class, Comm Law which we were warned not to skip it. So I guessed I have no way out and I got to put my ass quietly in the class.

I totally forgotten that I have Comm Law tutorial today. How clumsy I can be?Perhaps I am really tired the night before rushing ME assignment and still got to drive back home at 1am. Driving really drained out my energy too. How can you don't appreciate drivers? I am now. Nothing much happened lately except that no changes in the relationship. What I meant here is like everything was really normal and is as usual as before. I really wonder what will happen if really lost touch with him. Will I be able to cope with it?

In the mean time, HE have not fail to distract me. I do not know why, like seriously.  I guess the impact was really too great to handle. I did tried not to think anything but he just has to come into the picture and again I got distracted. Why would you do this to me? I shall blame myself for being too easily distracted. Enough for the randomness today. I shall return to reality.


No comments: