Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mistake which I regretted

I guess it would be better if I just keep things inside me without telling you anything. I kind of regret for sharing my stories with you. Instead of defending it for me in front of other people, you went to make things worse. I do not know whether you are intentionally or not but I guess I really learnt a lesson here. Please do not blame me for not sharing things with you. It's just that I have lost trust in you. I really thought my story will be safe with you but then shit happens.

How could you treat me like that? I do not know why I should be treated in this way. I told you that we are now back to friends and there wouldn't be anything between us anymore. Why wouldn't you believe my words? It hurts that you are not helping at all. I almost cried the moment I talked about how I do not like the way you handle the situation but I taken my tears back because I thought I should give you another chance for it. But thinking back, this is not the first time you did that to me. I've learnt my lesson here.


No comments: