Sunday, August 9, 2009

UTAR's 9th convocation at Wisma MCA

I started my day at 6.15am today. Went to bath, dress up, took my breakfast and waited baby to pick me up. I will be heading to Bukit Jalil rail towards Masjid Jamek and then only change lrt to Ampang Park. Thanks so much to baby for waking up earlier just to send me.Muaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkcccccccssssssss!!!hehe...Something happened this morning that made me feel offended and irritated. It was my mum who actually looking looking and peeping who is fetching me. Well, I haven't tell my mum that I have a bf. It's not that I don't want to tell my parents, it is them who cannot accept the fact. By the time I reached home, mum asked why do I sit in front of the car.aih..I knew she would have asked me that question.What's wrong with them??huh??having conservative minds.What to do!!sorry ya dear...

Well, forget about it.That's not the main point for today. I was supposed to reached Wisma MCA at 7.30am. But mana tau, I lambat. Vimal waiting for me at Jamek. Paiseh la..and I am late..hehe..



It's empty...lonely...



No people..most of the people still snozzing around at home..




Ada orang rupanya...


I board the Sri Petaling train at 7.20am. Sitting doing nothing, looking at the watch...

7.25am...




7.30am...



7.35am...



7.40am...



7.45am...



Finally, sampai jugak di Jamek.

Walked all the way straight until you see Citibank. Wisma MCA is just next to the building...

taadaaa...




UTAR'S 9th Convocation!!!

Congrats!!!!!Gong xi gong xi!!!!to all the seniors..I may not know you all and you may not know me..haha!!!





Flowers girls and boy posing for Mass Com society's report^^


Flowers...


Look at the crowd!!peningnya...


cheezzz..

Heading to Pasar Seni at 1.30pm. SO tiring..but still very glad..can see other people graduate.Though it's not me..haha..I have one master plan, which is create a big banner that get to gather all the Broadcasting students to take pictures together and also throw our hats to the air!!weee....isn't that great??haha..so cool!!Spicy Chicken McDeluxe for lunch..yummy..Soon, took 21 home..very tired..

Time to start my advertising assignment again.No idea..die!!

Heading to IOI to get my software, then to Low Yat to get baby's computer, the to Times Square for short shopping with baby!!yahoo...

No comments: