Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm scared of contracting H1N1

Hei..
My sick has worsen I think. Yesterday after some discussion with Vimal, Simon, Ernst and Yew Fai, I went to Ikea with baby. Initial plan was getting a computer table and also the chair. But end up, we bought something else. haha..It's actually me who bought the thing not him. crazy rite?haha..


My laundry bag. Mine is in white.teehee..pic credits to Ikea Malaysia


After that, we got nothing to do. We don't want to go home so early, so we decided to go Low Yat for some cpu shopping. Baby bought a cpu for RM 1.2k. He will go again on Monday to get his own PC. He wanted to have his own pc, so yea. Probably bout 2k on Mon. Then, we will go to times Square for some shopping again. This time is clothes shopping. Dear wants to get some jeans.haha.

It was quite tiring yesterday. Was supposed to go home sleep straight. I yang tangan gatal ni cant sleep without touching my computer and checking my mail. So, I went online until 12.00. Suddenly I feel very dizzy. As if I'm drunk, that kind of dizziness. I'm very worry to what will happen to me later. Heart beat very fast as if it wants to fall out. Suffer minor breathing difficulties. Probably it's because I'm too worried about myself and H1N1 is playing in my mind. So, abit scared.lol.Then, before I sleep, I actually msg baby incase I got anything happen that make me cant wake up. I love u, Ling Yow Chong. That's my last word of the msg. I scared I will die in my sleep. Very very scary...gosh. But thankfully, nothing happen to me. I'm still ok so far. I hope I will recover soon.Very very soon..yesterday night is very very scary, seriously. Can't imagine anymore if the thing happen again. sigh..

got to go now. Need do my design for advertising assignment.

No comments: