Friday, August 14, 2009

I have not been emo-ing for so long

This week might be abit tired for me. Rushing through assignments, especially advertising. It may not be what I have expected but it's better than zero. At least, we hand in something. I'm not the compiler and I dislike being one. Because you will be the one staying awake untill the wee hours to ensure everything is fine while other members are snoozing soundly. This time are Simon and Vimal.I did stayed up awhile until 1.30am. Then, I went to sleep and came back online at 4.30am.Well, what to do. It's all last minute work and of course we have to pay for it. Can't complain much now.It's all over now.

I had my CE test today. It was actually a prepared topic. Mr Paul had gave us the topic like a week ago and ask us to prepare. Well, everyone does not have the time to actually prepare 7 drafts like he wanted us to do. But at least, I discussed the points with Vimal earlier on. Personally, I feel that it is not good enough and I could have done it better.

What happen to me lately? It seems like everything is deteriorating. My health, my vocabulary, my ways of speech, my fashion sense, my eating habit....everything!!!I wanted to improve, but I seem to get lost in the path of improving. I do not know where to start and how to start. What should I begin with??

Do I sound disturbed now? I seldom have time for myself. I wanted to go through what a uni student was suppose to have. Chats, yum char sessions, shopping, hanging out with friends...It seems like I don't have that kind of activities in my planner. Is it because I stay very far away from the majority? And it is difficult for them to call me out? And one more thing is I seems like
not getting along well with the other friends in uni. It's already week 12. the group that I hang out with is with Simon, Ruth, Vimal, Joey, Chelsea, and the PJ foundation friends. It may be an 's' there but who I have are Ernst, Alvin, Jane, Maggie, Jeff. Their life looks very happening and mine is like sucks and dull and boring??Alvin is a very busy guy with all his meeting, societies, and stuff. We used to chat alot of stuff and hang out often during our foundation year. But now, the friendship gap is very far far far...

I need a colourful life. Not a dull like this one. Another 3 weeks and 4 presentations to go, I'm off for my study leave and there goes my final exam. Sem 1 is about to end soon. Am I improving?Is all the knowledge that I should know is in my hand?I dunno.Seriously...I'm too pampered that I am always depending on lecturer's notes only and not getting extra info by myself. I think it's time for me to actually revise on myself and also my working habits. Is it good or bad? I think I know who I am all this while. It's just that I hide it somewhere and make myself not think about it. It's time...

I have so much to complain about myself. And if I still continues it, it will be a long post. I may not satisfied with myself but I'm glad you are with me today. It brightens my day..Thanks dear!!I will always love you.

-munyee-

No comments: