Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dull evening

I just finished my MMS intro after so long. ekeke..I think it rots in my computer for about a week without touching it and updating it. Finally I'm done with it. Kudos to myself. Currently drinking my mummy's "leung sui". So nice!!!hehe..And my current track is "ru guo de shi". I miss my working weekends and at the same time I miss my shopping weekends. Baby hasn't got his salary yet, otherwise I'm heading to The Curve or Times Square with him by now. Sad story. Since baby has a month holiday, I must use the time wisely.^^(oppsss..he resigned from his previous work...so he got 1 month off)

Tomorrow will be hitting the saloon with baby. We need to cut or hair..HAHA!!!Will upload the pics if I got take my camera with me. Yesterday, my mind wanders very far away. Luckly baby is with me. He keep on sms me and chat with me. I think of many stupid stuff yesterday. Anyway, it's all history and I don't really remember what I wrote. Ruth n Vimal are very funny. Just simply fun chatting with them now.

I realise I must take more pics..wee...Simply for my own album.

No comments: