Monday, September 6, 2010

Updates people!

I know I did not blog for quite some time now.I have been very busy lately when Year 2 Sem 1 started. Piles of assignments that I have to complete it. I wanted to blog every single thing that happened to me, but the enthusiasm to blog has fade away by the time I reached home every evening after class. Travelling daily to uni is very tough and tired. Bloody jams and all the time that I wasted on the darn bus,I can always make use of it to do better stuff IF I can escape from taking buses home.

Anyways, updates updates about my life! In a week more, I will be having my final exam for this semester.5 subjects to gun down and there comes my holidays of 3 weeks.Woohoo~~ I know its bloody 3 weeks only but at least it's better than nothing, right? Assignments are all over for this semester, I am praying hard that I can get good marks for it. Some assignment marks have released, some remain unknown and I feel very curious about it. Wether I score it or the other way round.

Today is the day to register our  subjects and also classes for the coming semester. I woke up about 8.45am, texted and called Ruth but no reply until 12.30pm. She must be very tired I guess. However, she faces some problems while trying to register hers. Pity her. She has problems after another attacking her. Hope she can get rid of it very soon.

No comments: