Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another boring day

Somehow, I felt that I am not productive enough today. I had done nothing BIG the whole day other lazing around and woke up at noon??Gosh..Smack me please. Through Facebook itself, I got to see many friends who really study and also who don't. Looks like I am the person who belongs to second group. ..Ishhh. Well, I did read through my notes la but I did not follow according to the exam arrangement like how I used to do. I used to be so organized last time and now no longer in my cell. What's wrong with me??

Some of my friends really studied alot and I really feel bad and shameful about myself who has no progress at all. Somehow, they boosts me a lil' to study but I do not know where to start with. I got so distracted with other stuff that I can't fully concentrate on studies. Blame myself for all this. I played too much, I guess.

Rachel said daddy might be coming back on Thursday or Friday. Hooray~ Yes, daddy is coming back but at the same time, I might not be able to spend time with him. He is going to have raya leave soon after the whole month of not getting any day off and if daddy is around, will daddy let me go out? I doubt that. But I really want to spend more time with him at least a day will do and at the same time dad won't think so much about it?How? If I can't accompany him, will he be angry with me? I'm in dilemma. What should I tell him? Why can't daddy comes back like what he said earlier which is on the 17th?Sigh..

I guess I should put all these down and focus on my notes first. Let's see what happens later.

No comments: