Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

I hope it's not too late for me to wish everyone
Happy Chinese New Year!!
(though I personally felt that it's actually very late). Sorry for being very late as I suffered mild pressure from assignments and their due dates. They are the silent killers!!Yes, they are...


Well, I celebrated this year's CNY at home.

On the first day of CNY, of course angpao from the parents.Happiest moment ever!!Then, the whole family had our steamboat lunch together. I know some of you must be thinking why on earth we had steamboat when the weather outside was freaking hot. Don't ask me why as it is not my idea.





On the same day, it's Valentine's Day!!woohoo..I'm glad that I could celebrate it with baby with a simple lunch at Pyramid. We went to Hert'z Chicken Buffet. I had my lunch earlier but still I ate some there.So fun okay..It's festive season and it's all about food. Then, baby and I went for some short shopping. I almost bought a cardigan from Cotton On. It was the last piece and I found out that it's a lil bit faulty, so end up putting it back.So sad okay??I like it so much but could not own it.

Later at night, went back to Pyramid again to watch this...


I would say not bad only. Too many celebrities in one movie so each of them only appear on screen for a short time.


On the second day, I was at home with my eldest sister. Practically I'm alone at home because my sis went for a date. My parents and 2 sisters returned to dad's hometown at Kampar. Volunteer to wash the clothes as I know if mum found out that I am not doing anything eventhough I am at home, sure kena scold by her. So better did it. Oh ya, had McD for lunch with sis earlier. Wonderful huh?Baru CNY day 2 makan McD..hahhahaha..When I was at home alone blast stereo then eat and sleep..heheheh..


Day 3- Watch True Legend with family. Great movie.I know I am not a good movie critic, so better don't trust me. Watch it yourself. Hehehe..experience the kung fu..


Day 4- Watched 2 movies on the same day. One at day time and another at night.Hebat or not??

This was funnier compared to earlier 72 tenants of prosperity.



All's Well End's Well 2010


I prefer this more than True Legend but family said they like that more...
hahhaha...so weird..


Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!!

No comments: