Sunday, February 7, 2010

Combo updates



Forgotten to announce that I have a new hair cut!!

Location 1: Crop Studio, Kuchai Lama






These were taken right after the job done by Wei Wei, my hairstylist. Like it??

Location 2: 1 Utama

Went to 1Utama last few weeks. I knew these should be posted earlier but I could not find time to do it. And now here it is....


Old Asia cafe







Our appertiser

Bi's nasi lemak with rendang


My Vietnamese Chicken chop something...





Both of us were satisfied with the meals there that we even chamwhore in the cafe.


Then, later that night we went to LCCT with another friend to fetch our friend's gf.

Location 3: LCCT

The sign read "Ketibaan Antarabangsa"..yes..we were at the correct place...



                      
3 of us..hong, bi and me

                          
waiting and waiting and I asked them to take picture..hehe

                              
hi!!it's me..just checking out appearance
Location 4: Asia Cafe

                   

nah..give u all see the other couple..hehe..she is freaking cute right??

Her name is Xue Xin, currently in Taiwan reading Psychology*thumbs up*

Location 5: Oversea Restaurant, Subang Parade



   
Isn't she cute and adorable??Her name is Tiffany...


My little niece..Trisha...
P/s : Trisha + Tristen + Tiffany are siblings..

These were taken while we were on the way to the wedding lunch




wakakaka...^^


3rd aunt and I

P/p/s: above locations did not happened in one day, event though some did.hehe..sorry for the combo updates due to lack of time + lazy to elaborate much

Shall end the post with my pictures...hehe..




Good night people!

No comments: