Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No title # 1

This is week 3..which means the assignments are already piling up high.However, me being the procrastinator still delaying her works until now.And it's already 23.40 now.Yet, I am updating my blog now.I have been very tired today, don't ask me why and how.I just feel tired.Tired of thinking the assignments probably.I have lost count of all my assignments.Most of the subjects are having two assignments each,they are individual and also the group assignment.In this sem, I have Intro to Mass Com,Intro to Advertising,Communicative English,Broadcasting 1 and Mass Media and Society.Assignments!!!crappss....and revisions...

What am I doing here??!!!!I should have doing my revisions instead of doing this.I hate assignments.I wish all will dissappear in a sudden.Guess what, Rachel is taking a short leave to Macau next week.This means I have to find my own ways to uni.Probably asking baby to fetch me to uni or else just to Bukit Jalil rail station.You know my class on every Thursday ends at 7pm, and on that particular day which falls on my birthday, I have to take bus home.So sad, huh?*sobs*what to do...sis cant fetch me home.What I can do is take bus home.By the time I reach home is around 9++ and I have morning class at 8 the next day.How cool is that??I feel like fainting thinking about it.

That's all for now.I really need to go for my revision.Adios..Need to catch up with many thing I missed.Don't know why and don't know how, I am abit emo right now.No feel at all...

No comments: