Monday, July 13, 2009

NIKE shoes..

Hi there..

I have not been blogging for quite some time now..A bit busy lately with assignments and all.What to do..university students mah..Last Thursday finished up my Advertising assignment with Vimal till 5 am oni sleep.Planned not to go sleep at first..but don't know what to do so went to rest awhile..then mana tau end up like dead fish in uni..Lack of sleep..so sad..However, it all paid off, with the completion of the assignment.Kudo's!!


baby bought me this for my birthday..yeah!!!







present to you all my brand new NIKE shoe..!!wee....

thanks baby so much..it was originally RM349.99 but after discount of 30%, it is RM 244 sth..cant remember the cents..hehe..anyway thx to baby so much..it must burnt ur pocket a big hole for this month.love u so much!!nice or not??

The other day in lecture class too boring..so me, alvin and chelsea went to cafeteria to buy sth..We bought banana cakes to class. Out of the boredom, I took Ernst's marker pen to start drawing on Alvin's cake..Look down on how amazing it is my drawing..haha...


the toilet bowl at the side is Alvin's work..


After all the drawing and stuff, Alvin still can eat it happily..No doubt my drawings actually enhance his appetite..HAHA!!!

After went to Pyramid with baby, called up ah kit(baby's friend) to go yamchar at Alfaa..Then headed home about 12am.


I forced baby to take pic with me even when he is driving..so bad la me..haha












My chamwores of the night..haha!!!

Really happy got my new NIKE..yahoo!!!This Thursday got 2 tests..MMS and BC..sigh..havent read BC also..alot of histories that I hate the most!!MMS is just so so so..+ tomorrow got class from 10 till unknown yet..cause somehow my friends said 2mrw no lecture for Mass Comm..Sem 2 students are going for Astro visit. Talk about Astro, my class is going next Tuesday. And guess what my lecturer said, we have to get our transport there. No bus will be provided for us..sigh..so pity right?

That's all for now..need to put my eyes back to my BC notes..bye!

No comments: