Monday, June 1, 2009

im awake when i am not suppose to!!

Hey..this is my first post for the month of June.It's abit hot in the room.What to do..no air con..aih..I was suppose to sleep at this hour but I am very awake now.Don't know why and don't know how.While the other family members are snoozing silently and I am here typing silently.Just to make sure that my typing sound did not disturb mummy.If baby has his car, I wont be sitting here in front of the computer wandering around in the cyber world doing nothing.Now baby and his friends are in the Wing's cafe at Puteri.He complained that the drinks there not nice at all..haha!!!

I will be abit blur tomorrow cause I don't know which one is my lecture class and which is my tutorial class. Well, all this happened because I haven't pay for my fees yet and thanks to the money minded UTAR, I dont get to have my timetable yet.Since I heard rumours from friends saying that we have class tomorrow at 9, then i will be there at 9.If there is no names in the list, I shall proceed to Old Town Cafe at Jaya One to have my nice breakfast.Chel says she will join me tomorrow.Tee hee..Great!!She is my kaki already.Ernst will be back to PJ, hope the others will join too.Gossiping around and telling stories is much more fun compared to the damn boring lectures.And hell, I have to face all this for another 3 years..crap!!!

Hang around stuff makes me remind of the whole lot gang.Loitering at SP corner DURING maths lecture is full of suspense and feel of guilt at the same time.All these were the past and it is no longer the same.Without Ben, Cheryl, Jian, Yokey..It makes a lot of difference.Anyhow,hope you guys are doing well no matter where you are.Good Luck, guys..


The group

Gavin-blur blur face

Yours truly and Ben

smile to the camera



Ben and Ernst- before the fying fox

ME and Chel

Cheryl

Ernst with his gaya

Ben in his naughty side
 these pics are from the sunway lagoon outing the other day..

bye for now..nitezz

No comments: